TO THE TEACHERS, PARENTS, AND CHILDREN OF THE GREEK SCHOOL OF OUR
St. ATHANASIUS PARISH
Re: New School Year, 2015-2016
As we anticipate the commencement of our Greek School Year in September, please be advised of the
1. The new school year begins Monday, September 14, 2015 at 4 pm with the Blessing of the Waters at our
Parish Church by Fr. Kastanas. Following the Service, brief comments, and best wishes by Fr. K., and a
reception will take place in the Parish Auditorium by our PTO. We will conclude all festivities by 5:15
pm. We kindly ask that parents receive their children at that appointed time.
2. Registration is now being offered online in addition to traditional paper method. We ask that all parents use the online form to register each child as the preferred method. Payment for the moment will still be made by check/cash on the first day of school.
3. The schedule is as follows:
Kindergarten and Pre-School, Mondays, 4-6: First Session Monday, September 21st, 2015, 4-6pm.
Grades 1 and 4, will meet on Tuesday from 4 to 6:30pm; First Class: Tuesday, September 15, 2015.
Grades 2 and 5 will meet on Wednesdays from 4 to 6:30pm; First Class: Wednesday, September 16, 2015.
Grades 3 and 6, will meet on Thursdays from 4to 6:30pm; First Class: Thursday, September 17, 2015.
3. Tuition fees are as follows:
First child of the same household, $470;
2nd child, $400;
3rd child, $350
(books are included for Grades 1-6; they are provided to us from the Archdiocese).
GREEK SCHOOL CLASSES
BEGIN AT 4pm. Classes run from 4 to 6:30pm.
5. Parents are reminded that the annual Stewardship offering is an essential part of the registration
process. Registration must take place before the beginning of class.
6. Greek Dancing will commence on Monday, September 21st at 6 pm. The annual donation-fee is $75
per child. Minimum age is 7.
7. The annual PTO dues-offering is $30.
For any clarification, please contact the Parish Office 781-646-0705.
Thank you! Blessings to all!
Fr. Nicholas M. Kastanas
A. Paul Tsitsopoulos
President of the Parish Council