TO THE TEACHERS, PARENTS, AND CHILDREN OF THE GREEK SCHOOL OF OUR
St. ATHANASIUS PARISH
Re: New School Year, 2016-2017
As we anticipate the commencement of our Greek School Year in September, please be advised of the following:
- The new school year begins Monday, September 12, 2016 at 4 pm with the Blessing of the Waters at our Parish Church by Fr. Kastanas. Following the Service, brief comments, and best wishes by Fr. K., and a reception will take place in the Parish Auditorium by our PTO. We will conclude all festivities by 5:15 pm. We kindly ask that parents receive their children at that appointed time.
- The schedule is as follows: Kindergarten and Pres-School, Mondays, 4-6: First Session Monday, September 19, 2016, 4-6pm. Grades 1 and 4, will meet on Tuesday from 4 to 6:30pm; First Class: Tuesday, September 13, 2016. Grades 2 and 5 will meet on Wednesdays from 4 to 6:30pm; First Class: Wednesday, September 14, Grades 3 and 6, will meet on Thursdays from 4to 6:30pm; First Class: Thursday, September 15, 2016.
- Tuition fees are as follows: First child of the same household, $470; 2nd child, $400; 3rd
child, $350 (books are included for Grades 1-6; they are provided to us from the
Archdiocese). GREEK SCHOOL CLASSES BEGIN AT 4pm. Classes run from 4 to 6:30pm.
- Parents are reminded that the annual Stewardship offering is an essential part of the
registration process. Registration must take place before the beginning of class.
- Greek Dancing will commence on Monday, September 19th at 6 pm. The annual
donation-fee is $75 per child. Minimum age is 7.
- The annual PTO dues-offering is $30.
For any clarification, please contact the Parish Office 781-646-0705.
Thank you! Blessings to all!
Fr. Nicholas M. Kastanas
Greek School Director
President of the Parish Council