TO THE TEACHERS, PARENTS, AND CHILDREN OF THE GREEK SCHOOL OF OUR
St. ATHANASIUS PARISH Re: New School Year, 2017-2018
As we anticipate the commencement of our Greek School Year in September, please be advised of the following:
- The new school year begins Monday, September 18, 2076 at 4 pm with the Blessing of the Waters at our Parish Church. Following the Service, a reception will take place in the Parish Auditorium. All festivities will conclude by 5:15 pm. We kindly ask that parents receive their children at that appointed time.
- The schedule is as follows:
Kindergarten and Pre-School, Mondays (K1&K2), 4-6pm; First Session Monday, September 25, 2017, 4-6pm.
Grades 1 and 4, will meet on Tuesday from 4 to 6:30pm; First Class: Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
Grades 2 and 5 will meet on Wednesdays from 4 to 6:30pm;
First Class: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Grades 3 and 6, will meet on Thursdays from 4 to 6:30pm;
First Class: Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Tuition fees are as follows:
First child of the same household, $470;
2nd child, $400;
3rd child, $350 (books are included for Grades 1-6; they are provided to us from the Archdiocese).
GREEK SCHOOL CLASSES BEGIN AT 4pm. Classes run from 4 to 6:30pm with a 15 minute recess.
Payment in the form of a check should be made out to The St. Athanasius Greek Orthodox Church.
- Parents are reminded that the annual Stewardship offering is an essential part of the registration process. Registration must take place before the beginning of class.
- Greek Dancing will commence on Monday, September 25th at 6 pm. The annual donation-fee is $75 per child. Minimum age is 7.
- The annual PTO dues-offering per family is $30. (A separate check made out to: The St. Athanasius Greek School PTO) For further clarification, please contact the Parish Office 781-646-0705.